Monday, August 25, 2008

Doubly Blessed.




I'm sure I've mentioned a time or two how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job!!!! Doulas are the coolest!!! Not only am I in the ideal line of work, I have the most AMAZING colleagues. There is only one local hospital in the area that has doulas on staff. Lucky me that I get to work with all of those amazing ladies personally.

These lovely ladies planned a Mother Blessing for me and BC this weekend. It was wonderful! The nature of our job doesn't allow us to socialize very much, so when we do get together we it's tons of fun!!! Beautiful poems and blessings were shared, along with the opportunity to cast my belly at my most pregnant state. I was sent home with lovely goods for my birth space and even meals to freeze for after the baby is born!!

Kudos Ladies!!! I don't know how I would be able to face this time in my life with out your love and support!!

1 comment:

dpm said...

when i read the title, i thought you'd had twins! whew! :-)
the party looks like a granola good time. fun!