Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Full Term.

It's here. I never thought the near end would be in sight. But this is the end of the pregnancy, technically. Now, we wait. There are a LOT of little projects to do so I'm not waiting in vain, twiddling thumbs, pacing, or even worrying. BC needs more time to bake, that's fine with me. I'm excited cus we DID make it to September, despite predictions from the grandparents.

This evening there was spectacular light coming from the setting sun into the living room. There was no way to pass up the chance to take what could be the last of, "The Belly".

3 comments:

dpm said...

That pic is stunning! I'm so anxious for this baby to come. I don't know how y'all are staying so calm.

Heather said...

I love this picture!!! You are one very sexy pregnant woman!!!

VJM said...

...beautiful...